Cornard Road

Subject: Business and Industry

Gallery: Up to 1970

Catalogue ref: pa319

The staff of Stephen Walters silk factory taken in 1946 at the bottom of what is now their car park, backing on to the railway line. Tenth from the left of the front row is Mr. Bernard Walters, 6th generation and next to him eight from the right is Mr. Peter Walters, 7th generation of the Walters family.