Market Hill

Subject: Old Shops

Gallery: Up to 1970

Catalogue ref: pa1049

Boyce’s furniture shop at 15-16 Market Hill in the early 20th century. It was bought by P S Head in 1919 (later Head and Woodward). In the late 20th century the shop became a Burtons store and currently (2016) is a YMCA charity shop.
Note the double kerb along this north side of Market Hill.
See also image pa58.