Seppings the butchers 47 Gainsborough Street
Gallery: 2000 onwards
Catalogue ref: pa1242
The former premises of Seppings the butchers stands empty after the closure of the family business following the retirement of Frank Sepping. It had been a butchers since at least 1874. After closure It became The China Shop and is currently an estate agents. Only the green and white tilework below the window survives to give a clue to its original use. See also images pa412, 413, 414 and 571.