Station Road

Subject: Old Townscape

Gallery: Up to 1970

Catalogue ref: pa1114

An early view of the tree-lined avenue leading past the railway cottages (on the right) down to the old station building. This was the second station, built after the opening of the line on to Haverhill and Cambridge in 1865, and demolished to make way for the building of the Kingfisher Leisure complex. 1920s image??