Walnuttree Lane

Subject: Business and Industry

Gallery: Up to 1970

Catalogue ref: pa1166

A third image of Clover’s Mill – in the background the four storey brick rolling mill added by Isaac Clover in the late 19th century to increase production and be independent of water power . This part of the mill complex – now the entrance to the Mill Hotel. See also pa1164 and 1165.